Skip to main content

About your Search

20121129
20121207
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1
. dan? >> a very important point that i hope the president will get to. a real consolidated energy proposal. it is a direction he has been going, a little bit in the direction of clean coal i think that's the wrong direction to go. on the bigger picture, there has been nothing -- if you have to point to one thing, i'm always talking about this, that talked about the disparity, the wealth disparity we are looking at, just one thing, it has been this down ward slope in the upper bracket, marginal tax rates that have caused that. this president, that's why it is so important for us to hold on this. this president obama is not moving things back to the 50s or the 60s. >> he is moving back to the '90s. >> he is moving things back just ten years to a place where even just turning the boat around a little bit at this point would be great. that's where we get all these crazy figures about 93% of the wealth that was created over the last four years went to 91% of the people. the other 9% was left for the other 7% of the people. >> for everybody else? >> that's right. that's because of margi
Search Results 0 to 0 of about 1